Back pain is one of the main causes of disability and can be a great burden for those suffering from this condition. Whether it’s an inflammation of the joints, bone damage, osteoarthritis, muscle problems or something else, the best way to prevent and reduce back pain is to stay active.
Back pain is common if you sit for a long time or do not exercise, increases the tension of the spine and reduces the chances of healing. Before calling the nearest physiotherapist or taking painkillers, try these three exercises to strengthen the core and keep your back in shape.
What does Personal Trainer Toronto do, for easing your back pain?
Personal Trainer Toronto lets you follow this exercise;
- Stretching the cat and the cow
This yoga posture stimulates flexibility in the spine, stretching and strengthening your goal to improve the health of your back. Here is how Personal Trainer Toronto makes you do it:
- Start on all fours, with knees separated at the hips and hands directly below the shoulders. Keep your back straight and your head in a neutral position. Think of your neck as an extension of the back, with a straight line from top to bottom.
- Move your head to look forward, inhale when lifting your chin and slightly tilting your head up. In doing so, push the navel to the ground and lift the rump, arching the back down.
- Perform three deep breaths and exhale, bringing the navel to the spine and raising it to the ceiling. Lower your chin to your chest and as you do it, push up through the shoulders until a smoothly rounded back is left.
- Pelvic inclination
Tilt your pelvis to relieve lower back pain with this simple but effective exercise, which involves small, subtle spine movements to strengthen the muscles of your lower back. Basically, it is a small massage for your back that can do wonders.
- Lie on your back and place a small cushion under your head. Place your feet at hip height and bend your knees. The natural curve of the column should be slightly raised from the ground, with the upper part of the body relaxed.
- Gently level the lower back against the floor while contracting the stomach muscles.
- Tilt your pelvis towards your heels to feel the small arch in your lower back. Keep your buttocks against the ground and feel the muscles of your back contract.
- Stretching the knees to the chest
Though the Personal Trainer Toronto this back strengthening exercise regularly will help increase the range of motion in the lower back, which will give you flexibility in the joint and increase the blood supply to that area. Try it yourself:
In case you experience back pain, there are classes that can help you improve. Click here to get more information about these fast, effective and fun classes that can help you improve your physical condition this 2018.