In this technological world, everyone strives for money in order to fulfill their daily needs. Men will go to the office or factory to earn money. Some women may go to the office and some are restricted to go. They will be doing some work from home jobs and earn money with their skills. Skills include drawing, stitching clothes and doing some toys etc. The difficult task among this is to stitch the perfect clothes. To handle the sewing machine, every woman needs some patience, perfectness, and knowledge about the sewing machine.
Here are some of the tips to handle or use the sewing machine,
- For sewing there requires some of the important tools and they are the sewing machine to stitch clothes, scissors, needles, measuring tape, ruler, and pins.
- One should be careful about inserting the required thread color in the needle in order to stitch the perfect clothes. Choose the correct color and insert it into the needle. Riding the thread into a needle will be the difficult task for everyone. Before inserting spray some old hairspray for a couple of times on to the thread and let it dry. Now, the process will become easier.
- Bodkin is the smart sewing tool available in the market. Some pants or shirts have used elastics strips. In order to insert it while stitching bodkin is used.
- Use separate scissors for patterns and fabric clothes.
- In order to cut the fabric clothes with specific size, use the wax paper and cut with scissors. This can give you the perfect cut.
- While cutting down you may think off cutting with right edges and there exist some ridged curves. So, use your scissors cut down almost to the end and move up and repeat the same thing.
- Stretch stitches can be done with some specific tricks. Like, always keep the needle to the left, and start stitching by folding the clothes for triple times. Now, start stitching the clothes and the stitches can be firm and strong.
- Use the magnetic pin holder to store all your pins. Hence, it can avoid some plight situation by hurting your hands.
- Use some colored tapes and put it into your sewing machine in a straight way. You can now stitch the clothes in a straightforward manner with the help of straight colored tape.
- In order to take the measurements on clothes each time. The better idea is to place the measuring tape always attached with the table and you can just place the clothes over the table and measure.
Hence, these were some of the tips and tricks to make the stitching quicker and easier. These tips will be really useful for women who were beginners in stitching. For further information about sewing please visit https://teachyoutosew.com/